Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 20, 1997 - May 20, 2009


Twelve years ago today, I lost my best friend, my sister!!! I look at this picture and remember as if it were just yesterday we were taking pictures together before she went to Chicago for her 2nd bone marrow transplant. I hoped and prayed that the 2nd would be as successful as the first, just four years prior. However, there was another plan...she became an angel in heaven after her 25 years as an angel on earth! In six days from today, we will celebrate her birthday and rejoice in the life she lived! There are so many wonderful memories that we all hold in our hearts! She touched ALL who knew her.
So on this day, twelve years later...I miss you Jen just as much as I did then!! I hope that you are watching all of us that love you and I will be waiting for us when we reach heaven.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO


No comments: